Monday, June 17, 2013

ARC review of COMPLETE ME by J. KENNER

Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)Complete Me by J. Kenner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given an ARC through Net Galley for my honest review


Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)

J. Kenner


5 of 5 stars

Complete Me is the 3rd installment of Damien Stark, and I have to say the title is pure perfection, because after I finished reading I felt like I was left complete. I know your probably thinking its another hot billionaire story, but that is so far from the truth. Damien and Nikki are at the top of my favorite book couples list. They are a couple who both have flaws, and love each other more because of those flaws.


 photo couple-1.jpg

And sex, god the sex is off the charts HOT. In the limo, in the air, over a desk, tied up, blindfolded. You name it and it happened!

 photo zr2-Couple--bdsm--ero--parovi-crnobelo--PICS-FROM-HERE--ceca--hot-couple--flirty--sexy--VinchCouple--zr2-4_large.jpg

J. Kenner takes you on a wild ride with Damien's trial, to Nikki's stalker and the paparazzi being there at every turn. And yet nothing is revealed until the perfect time. I loved EVERYTHING about this series and I feel like she did a wonderful job of ending the series. Yes I would have liked to have an epilogue with insights to Damien and Nikki's future, but hey we don't always get what we want right?

This series comes highly recommended from me, I give the highest rating 5+++Stars

Pre-order Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Me-A-N...

Pre-order B&N http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/compl...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon