Saturday, August 24, 2013

September 2013 New Releases

Hey babes! This is what I have on my personal calendar so far for September new releases! If you know of any that I'm missing, let me know and I will gladly add them! HAPPY READING :D


September 2013 New Releases:

9/2- My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin (The Beaumont #2)
9/3- Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen
9/3- Infraction by K.I. Lynn (Breach #2)
9/3- Everything for Us by M. Leighton (The Bad Boys #3)
9/3- Conversion by S.C. Stephens
9/5- Hurt by Tabitha Suzuma
9/5- Stubborn Love by Natalie Ward (I Love You #2)
9/6- When it Rains by Lisa De Jong
9/6- Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters
9/10- Revealing Us by Lisa Renee Jones (Inside Out #3)
9/16- Cage by Harper Sloan (Corps Security #2)
9/17- Covet by Tracy Garvis-Graves
9/17- Devoured by Emily Snow (Devoured #2)
9/23- Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines (Perfection #2)
9/24- Safe with Me by Kristen Proby (With Me #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon