Friday, May 2, 2014

Author Spotlight J.C. Valentine

Author Spotlight: J.C. Valentine author of the Wayward Fighters series and the Night Calls series.





Best selling author J.C. Valentine is the alter-ego of Author Brandi Salazar, whose enjoyment of tales of romance inspired her to branch out and create her own.

She lives in the Northwest with her husband, their wild children, and far too many pets. As a university student, she studies literature, which goes well with her dream to become an editor. Brandi entertains a number of hobbies including reading and photography, but her first love is writing fiction-in all its forms.




Amazon profile


Website


Goodreads Profile


Book Links:

Night Calls series

Stranded-Amazon (novella)


That First Kiss-Amazon


Surrender to Love-Amazon


Trust-Amazon (novella)





Wayward Fighters

Knockout-Amazon
B&N
KOBO
Smashwords
iBooks
ARe


My 5 Star review for Knockout


Knockout (Wayward Fighters, #1)Knockout by J.C. Valentine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 brilliant stars!

I have read everything J.C. Valentine has written and have loved everyone of them. She has the ability to grab me and pull me into the story and feel what each character feels.

Knockout is no exception. I fell in love with these characters. I'm a huge sucker for a fighter and Jamison(Jami) is superb! He is against commitment so he offers Allyson an arrangement with no strings attached. Ally doesn't think she can do no strings so she fights the pull he has on her.

Eventually she can't say no, right? And of course it's amazingly hot! I'm an angst-whore and this one had plenty of that! Fair warning this does end in a cliffhanger....I don't mind a cliffhanger as long as I'm not waiting years for the rest of he series.

If you are into the fighters, you don't want to miss this one!!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan, too! The hero and heroine in this story are so easy to relate to. Also an angst whore, I crave it and this story satisfies "the need." It had a cliffhanger, but it was one I could live with. Anyone who hasn't read this book needs to hop on over to Amazon (or your favorite book store) and purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book!! If haven't read it you don't know what you are missing!!!

    ReplyDelete

BBU - Coming Soon