Monday, November 17, 2014

Hollywood On Tap by Avery Flynn

Hollywood on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #2)Hollywood on Tap by Avery Flynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars!!!


   photo a50ec70a-88b7-4734-94e1-7a0836931744_zpsf57c0109.jpg


Humor. Romance. Suspense. Steam.
Hollywood on Tap was a fast and fun read!
“See a problem. Fix a problem. There’s a process for everything.”

Natalie is always in control. Things have to be in order. Running a business is new to her, but when her uncle left her and her two sisters his brewery, she stepped up with her flowsheets and organization.

Sean O’Dell loves working at Sweet Salvation Brewery. He has his secrets and his past is complicated to say the least. This job is just the escape he’s needed. Or it was until the Sweet sisters took over. One in particular is not making his life easy. Natalie Sweet. Sean runs the brewery just fine, but she wants things done her way.

They butt heads for a while, until strange things start happening. Suspicious things that have them putting their differences aside to figure out the mystery of whats really going on in the brewery? Will they be able to work together and figure out what happens? And what about Sean’s secret?

   photo 5199af49-4969-4fa4-ba16-8f357ace3a5b_zpsa0ab4bde.jpg


When they say opposites attract, I think they’re talking specifically about Natalie and Sean. They are one of those couples that  shouldn’t work at all, yet they do. They had some great chemistry and I loved their little love/hate relationship at the beginning! All the banter was great.

Hollywood on Tap was a short and entertaining read. I didn’t read the first book in this series, but I wasn’t lost. This can truly be read as a standalone, though I might go back and read book one because I’m interested to know more about Natalie’s older sister.

Overall, I liked this one. The hero and heroine were both fun characters and they had a great dynamic. I love how opposite they were, but regardless of their differences, they just worked. If you are looking for a quick read with some mystery, some sexy and some sweet- I would recommend this. A 4 star read for me!

   photo fe6df6f3-a2bf-48b6-aeca-86493095b4a5_zps73812ffd.jpg



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon