Friday, November 21, 2014

SUGAR RUSH by Belle Aurora




Title: Sugar Rush
Series: Friend-Zoned #3
Author: Belle Aurora
 Release Date: November 21, 2014



Synopsis



Max Leokov has watched the people around him find love.

At one point in life, he not only wanted that, but lived for it.
He loved once. He loved with all his heart.
His heart broken, he was left to care for his young daughter.

He deserves a second chance.

Helena Kovac has spent years studying.
She has worked her ass off to get her degree.
She doesn't have time for love. Hell, she doesn't have time to mess around, even.
Books and work are her life. Everything else comes second.

When Max and Helena join forces to help his daughter, Ceecee, they are shocked at the spark between them.

A cynic.
A workaholic.

When love hits, it hits hard.

And sometimes, love hurts.









Links to Buy


AMAZON US / UK / AU



Also Available



AMAZON US / UK / AU


AMAZON US / UK / AU



Review


Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned, #3)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 CUPCAKE stars!

 
Not all families are bonded through blood. Some have been sewn together by love and laughter.


   photo d804f8a3-a328-4e64-922f-3a29f8453c25_zpsd113fda6.jpg


Sweet, sexy and hilarious! This book was wonderful! This entire series has been full of winners for me!

Max’s story is the one I’ve been waiting for. Fun and flirty guy, awesome dad, I mean, what’s not to love about Max? When Helena (Natalie’s sister) moves to the city, Max is the guy she’s most excited to see. Even though she won’t show it on the outside. Helena see’s Max’s flirty ways, but the one time she was looking for him to notice her, she was overlooked. So she’s not going there. Max can’t believe this woman isn’t warming up to him. He’s Max! Everyone loves Max!

“Sometimes people don’t like other people, and sometimes they don’t need a reason at all. It just happens honey.”


“Now I’m just sad. “But everyone loves me. I’m adorable.”

Max is on a mission. To get Helena to like him. Because he sure as hell likes her. He just wants a chance to prove to her that he’s a good guy.

   photo 9175a3ef-2240-4e86-a686-962546ac3c93_zps771bd5b6.jpg


Even though Helena wants to stay away from Max, it’s easier that way, it’s not really possible. Nat and Ash’s friends are their family, and Helena is now in that group as well as Max. Also, Helena’s job makes it to where she see’s Max and his daughter often. How can you not fall in love with a guy who loves his daughter like Max loves his? Can you say swooooon!

The more time Max and Helena spend with his daughter and the more time they spend alone, it’s getting near impossible for Helena to resist him.
   
“You want to know how to be appealing to the opposite sex, Lena? Just breathe baby.”


   photo 923f277d-992c-4d7b-9b40-18139df7f134_zps3cd08094.jpg


I want to take a moment to talk about the hilarity of this book. There were so many laugh out loud lines I highlighted. I laughed till I cried a few times. But I’m not going to share them here. You need to experience them for yourself. Just remember a few things... Johnny Depp. The Devil Cat. The old woman neighbor.

Now back to Max and Helena. I loved the friendship they grew. The feelings you could tell were there and real. They had such a connection and such explosive chemistry. I adored them both together! Max especially. He’s just wonderfully sweet, charming, flirty and fun. I couldn’t get enough of him. He’s like the most delicious sweet treat. Easy to devour and hard to resist.

   photo 98e3fc9f-ff09-4a23-8a2a-dc6c7eec3b68_zpsd08034d2.jpg


One of my favorite parts of this story was watching Ceicei and Helena interact together. I loved the relationship they had. How Helena was with her, how she treated her, and seemed to know exactly what she needed to respond. I kind of fell in love with Helena just as much as I did with Max. She was an amazing heroine. It’s rare that I can say I loved the heroine as much as I loved the hero but that seemed to be the case here. There was a small moment or two I was frustrated with her, and Max too, but I loved them both so much! It was easily overlooked.


Belle Aurora’s Friend Zone series just makes me happy. They make me smile. The characters are so damn charming and lovable. Catching up with the rest of the crew was one of the best parts. The writing is fantastic and I love how all the characters are connected like one big family! I can’t wait to get more from this author. If you’re looking for a book with a sweet and sexy romance, one that will make you swoon, cry happy tears and laugh out loud, I can’t recommend this enough! Put it at the top of you  TBR’s!!!

   photo 82298541-028d-4a14-a275-ee7ba74a5f5b_zps926d573c.jpg
 
   
“Always, baby. For as long as you want me.”


“When are you gonna understand, woman? I’m never letting you go.”

View all my reviews






Author Bio

Belle Aurora is twenty seven years old and was born in the land down
under. 


At an early age she fell in love with reading. Boredom one summer had her
scouring the bookshelves at home. She stumbled across Sandra Brown's Breath of
Scandal and fell in love with romance. 


Having been brought up in a loud and
boisterous family of Croatian descent, she developed a natural love for
dramatics and humor. Only some years ago had she discovered a new love. 


Humorous romance novels. 

Kristen Ashley and R.L. Mathewson had opened a brand
new world where she could lose herself yet feel safe and at home in their
stories. Belle has been known to become a screeching banshee while anxiously
awaiting their newest titles. 


Belle never thought she would write. It had never
interested her until recently. Friend-Zoned began to form and in February 2013
Belle typed the words Chapter One. And she fell in love. 


With words. 

With writing. 

With a creative imagination she never knew she harbored.

Friend-Zoned is the
first in the Friend-Zoned series. Keep an eye out for this cheeky author.
  
 

Author Links





Giveaway



No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon