Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review: In the Middle of Somewhere

In the Middle of Somewhere In the Middle of Somewhere by Roan Parrish
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am in love with this book.

There are some books that set the curve to measure other books up against.  This is one of those books. I picked up this book on a whim, the cover called to me, I read the blurb and had to read more.

Rex and Daniel.

These characters are so real. So imperfectly perfect. So amazing together.

I loved Rex. I wish we could have had alternating POV to get inside his mind. I love how intense he is, how thorough he is with Daniel, how kind, how vulnerable he becomes. Ugh. I just love Rex.

I loved Daniel - his struggle to fit in somewhere in the world - who can't relate to that?

I loved the chemistry between these two characters - O. M. G. Sooooo effing hot. I seriously can't stop thinking about these two characters. The hottest M/M scenes I have read probably ever.

The writing totally sucked me in and I couldn't stop reading.

As soon as I was done I was all set to read everything else this author has written and I was SHOCKED to find this was the only book! WHA??!! I need more. Please Roan, please write more.

10000 stars!!!

Highly recommend

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon