Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Prime Minister by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller - 5 STARS!!!


Prime Minister 
by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller

BLURB
Gavin: 
Ellie Montague is smart, sensitive, and so gorgeous it hurts to look at her. She’s also an intern in my office. The office of the Prime Minister of Canada.* 
That’s me. The PM. 
She calls me that because when she calls me Sir, I get hard and she gets flustered, and as long as she’s my intern, I can’t twist my hands in her strawberry-blonde hair and show her what else I’d like her to do with that pretty pink mouth.** 

Ellie: 
How much I like the PM varies on a daily basis. He’s intense, controlling, and a perfectionist in every way—and he demands the same of his staff. 
How much I want him never wavers. 
There’s something about him that tugs at me deep inside, and makes me wish that just once he’d cross the line in a late night work session. I’d take that secret to the grave if it meant I got a taste of the barely restrained beast inside him.*** 
 
FOOTNOTES: 
* This is a fictional erotic romance. No prime ministers or interns were harmed in the making of this book. 
** Except it’s a BDSM romance, so they were hurt a little. 
*** Spoiler alert: she gets more than a taste. And she likes it.


Bella's Review: 5 STARS!!!

O. 
M. 
G.
Hottest book ever. Seriously. Like cocaine. I was so addicted I could barely stop reading to deal with real life. 

I have read Ainsley Booth before, but Sadie Haller is new to me. I'm always so impressed when authors collaborate on a story and pull it off in such a seamless fashion. These two ladies did a great job writing Prime Minister. 

Prime Minister is about Gavin and Ellie. Gavin is Canada's new Prime Minister. He's 39 years old, handsome, smart and sexy and all women and gay men alike have a crush on him. He's trying to put together the pieces of a broken government and he is good for the people. One thing most of the people of Canada don't know about their new leader... he's kinky. He's into dominance and submission, pushing women's boundaries and delivering pleasure. Yeah. He's pretty perfect. But this does pose a problem for Gavin. He's separated that part of his life since he's become prime minister. You can't exactly go to a sex club when you're the prime minister. So he has gone without satisfying that part of himself. And it hasn't really been a problem.... until he meets Ellie. 

Ellie accepted an internship working with the Prime Minister's chief of staff. She's smart, academic and like the rest of the female population, she has a massive crush on the prime minister. Or PM. She thinks she feels a connection to him, but you can't exactly hit on the prime minister when you're working as an intern in his office. Or can you? 

What I loved about this book:
~ The writing. Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller sunk their claws into me with this deliciously sexy, forbidden, kinky story that turned into such a sweet romance. I couldn't think about anything else while reading the story. Food - who needs to eat? We have a sitter and date night planned - do we have to go out? Sleep - silly bodily function. This story CONSUMED me. 
~ Gavin. Man what an awesome hero. He's the ruler of a country. Powerful, intelligent, confidant. But he's also human too. And that human side of him likes things kinky in the bedroom. I loved how attentive he was to Ellie. I loved how perverted he was, too!!
~ Ellie.  Loved her POV. Just a regular woman, excited with the opportunity to work in the prime minister's office. But she's human too. And her body can't help but respond to Gavin when they're in close proximity. 
~ The magnetism. These two try to fight it. It's scandal worthy and the last thing either of them wants is a scandal. But they just can't stay away from each other. That pull. I love it when they finally decide to just give in already. The chemistry is off the charts. I don't know if I can find the words to describe how hot these two are together. 
~ Forbidden. When they start up they keep it a secret. Nothing gets my blood boiling like a forbidden romance. The sneaking around, the frantic need, the absolute desperation to touch each other. Hot. It's so unbelievably hot. 

HOT. 

~ The sweet. Yes, Gavin is intense and powerful and dominant. But he falls for Ellie and he's so sweet, too. Sigh. I love it when he becomes vulnerable to Ellie. I'm an absolute sucker for a strong man that becomes vulnerable to a woman.

What I didn't like: not one thing. This book was absolute perfection. PERFECTION. This is why I like to read. 

Bottom line: READ THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW. Drop everything!!! One Click. I'm so excited to learn that there will be more to come in this series. And I will drop everything to read about Max, Lachlan and Tate. BRING IT, ladies. You write, I'll read. I'm SO excited about this series.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon