Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy release day to Claire Contreras! THE PLAYER is LIVE!

Claire Contreras’s THE PLAYER is here! Check out this sexy standalone sports romance and grab your copy today! #ThePlayer #MostEligibleBachelor




Blurb:
I'm naturally gifted on the field and between the sheets. With flashy cars and enough media attention to put the Royal Family to shame, I’m the definition of Most Eligible Bachelor.
Every man wants to be me and every woman wants to tame me. Until Camila.
The moment I lay eyes on her, I know I have to have her.
She wants to keep me at arm's length.
I want her naked in my bed.
She thinks our worlds are too different.
All I want her to think about is screaming my name.
She says I’m bad news.
I have three weeks to prove her wrong.

Christy's 4.5 star review!
   photo A05236ED-E65D-446D-B4CE-F1358EB5FB7B_zpsbeo1w5u0.png


When I heard that Claire Contreras was writing a sports romance, I knew I had to get my hands on it. When I saw the cover, I was looking forward to reading it even more! The Player is different than her other books, but I was not disappointed in the least. Fun, engaging, sexy and sweet- this is a fantastic read!

Warren Silva is back in his home town of NYC for three weeks. He is a top football player in Manchester and this is the longest he’s been away from the sport in years. He has family things to take care of, then he expects to get on with his life overseas. What he doesn’t expect is to meet someone like Camila. The moment he lays eyes on her, he knows there is something about this woman. He’ll do whatever it takes to get her.

Camila is a strong and independent woman. She lives in Washington Heights and works in a field where she serves others. She’s a kind a giving person. When she meets War for the first time, she doesn’t know what to think. He’s insanely attractive, but anyone with eyes can see that. But that’s where it stops for her. They’re not in the same world.


   photo DE3615FB-D357-481A-BA94-97A580901D90_zpsasezjny4.png


Oh, my. You could seriously feel the attraction and sexual tension jumping off the pages between these two. I just knew when Camila gave into Warren, it would be explosive. And it certainly was. These two together are smoking hot!

Warren Silva. What can I say about this man? He is your typical professional athlete in many ways. He’s rich, a bit cocky, self assured and is used to getting what he wants. He also has a soft side. A side that doesn’t come out often, but is definitely there. Camila has a huge heart but she’s not a push over. She’s got a bit of snark to her. I adored her. She truly is a beautiful person and worthy of someone like Warren’s heart. Both of these characters know what is truly important in life and it’s not money or fame.

The Player is one of those books that I didn’t want to put down once I started. The writing is strong, the characters are endearing and the story is sexy as well as heartwarming. I enjoyed this story so much! 4.5 stars.


   photo D96B1A28-86F1-4EC4-A580-24FB10415CE8_zpsd05bhang.png




About Claire Contreras:
  
Website: www.clairecontreras.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Ccontrerasbooks
Twitter: @claricon



No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon