Sunday, November 27, 2016

Bad Romeo Christmas by Leisa Rayven!


Bad Romeo Christmas by Leisa Rayven
 is out now!!!

Amazon- http://amzn.to/2gv7qeM
Add to Goodreads- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32883962-bad-romeo-christmas

Christy's Review:

4.25 stars!

All lovers of Leisa Rayven’s Bad Romeo series should pick up Bad Romeo Christmas straight away! This was a fun, sexy and delightful compilation of 3 novellas. One for each of our favorite couples. The first part was Cassie and Ethan. The second, Elissa and Liam. And the third, and my personal favorite, Josh and Angel. Ever since I read Liam and Elissa’s story, I wanted more of Elissa’s best friend Josh. I was so glad to get this part (all from his POV of course!).

I love these couples. Their journey’s weren’t always easy, but it makes their HEA’s all the sweeter. I also love how all three of the stories and characters connect. It’s not all about romance, it’s about friendship as well. If you’re looking for an enjoyable holiday read about couples you adore, I would highly recommend picking this one up! It was fantastically fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon