Thursday, March 30, 2017

5 Stars for Say I'm Yours by Corinne Michaels



AVAILABLE NOW!


❈ Barnes & Noble ➙ http://smarturl.it/SIY_BN
❈ Google Play ➙ http://smarturl.it/SIY_GP



5 stars!!!


   photo reykjavik-4_zpswczywkgg.png


Say I’m Yours is an emotional, remarkable, and beautifully written second chance romance. These Hennington brothers sure do bring the feels. And that is exactly why these books are perfect for a reader like me. I love nothing more than to FEEL when I read. And Corinne always brings the feels.

Trent Hennington is the oldest of the Hennington brothers. He’s the town sheriff and although he’s only loved one woman in his life, he’s never committed to her. And now he’s lost her.
 
She’s the girl I love. The girl I’ve always loved but was too stupid to hold on to. That won’t happen again.


Grace loves Trent Hennington more than anything. But she’s tired of constantly feeling not good enough. She’s in her mid-late thirties. She’s not young anymore. She wants to be with someone who will settle down with her, marry her, have children with her. She wants it all. And Trent has proven over and over again he's not the man to give it to her.

   photo reykjavik_zpsinwkqzyv.png


It puts Grace in a hard place. Trent is the only man she wants, he’s her true love. But it’s been twenty years. How long can one woman wait? So she does her best and tries to move on. Being single in a small town isn’t easy, but her best friends brother, Cooper Townsend has always been there. He likes Grace and asks her out. So why not? She’s got to put herself out there and at least try.



Cooper is Presley’s brother and a true gentleman and sweetheart. You can’t help but to love him. Of course when Trent hears Grace is going on a date with him, he doesn’t make it easy. Grace must decide if Trent is worth fighting for and truly taking a chance on again, or if she should go the safe path with someone like Coop…

   photo reykjavik-2_zpsfmloxkb3.png


Oh my Trent. My heart broke for this man. He was one of those guys who didn’t know what he had till it was gone, but once it was, he fought like heck to keep her. I truly felt for him and why he was the way he was and felt the way he did. Grace was great as well. Things got a little angsty between them and with the whole Cooper thing, and it could have been plain messy, but it wasn’t. Grace was a class act.

I love this whole crew and the small town feel these books have. Even though all of the Hennington brothers have their own books, I hope there are more books in this series. Say I’m Yours is a stunning and heartfelt second chance romance. It’s a book that made me feel, made me smile and made my heart soar. I loved it so much and give it a full 5 stars!
“Say I’m yours,” he demands.
I don’t hesitate. “You’re mine.”
“Say you’re mine.”
“I’ve only ever been yours.”


   photo reykjavik-3_zpsewgzoxtg.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon