Friday, April 28, 2017

Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle








From New York Times best-selling author Samantha Towle comes a sexy and laugh-out-loud stand-alone romance…

Vaughn West is at the height of his acting career. He’s the it man of Hollywood—until the ultimate betrayal sends him into a downward spiral of alcohol-infused days, ending with a different woman in his bed every night. His only way out of the funk is accepting a new movie deal with the hottest director in Hollywood.

Charlotte Michaels is a designer-brands girl on a thrift-store budget until she lands the mother of all jobs as Vaughn West’s wardrobe assistant on his latest movie.

Only their first meeting doesn’t go as planned, and now, Vaughn is acting like a jerk.

So, why do their clothes seem to keep falling off whenever they’re around each other? And why can’t Charly seem to keep her mind in the closet and off Vaughn?

Things are about to get hot, dirty, and messy in Hollywood. Especially if Charly’s closely guarded secret falls out of her closet.






Amazon CA: http://a.co/9RINGtu


Reanell's Review:

5 'Pins' stars!!

Absolute perfection!

When I read the blurb for Wardrobe Malfunction I was so excited for this premise. And I can say Samantha pulled it off AMAZINGLY!! I was HOOKED from chapter one until I finished. 

The writing is flawless, the characters are lovable and the story was brilliant. You couldn't ask for more! Well, I could ask for more of Vaughn and Charly. Ha!

I love when I find a book that keeps me reading from page 1 until the end and seems like time doesn't move at all. I'm so consumed by the story I don't notice much beyond the words on the page. This story was like that for me. 

Wardrobe Malfunction went straight to my favorites for 2017. I'm going to be screaming for everyone to read this book!!!




Christy's Review:



I love when I’m reading a book and have a huge smile on my face the entire time. It doesn’t happen often, but Wardrobe Malfunction had me grinning from ear to ear. Samantha Towle knocked it out of the park with this fun, lighthearted, sexy, and sweet standalone romantic comedy. 

Vaughn West is a big time Hollywood actor who’s having a rough time. He’s been on top of his game when it comes to acting, but his personal life is a mess. After his relationship fell apart in the worst way possible, he’s started to go downhill. He gets offered the role of a lifetime and he’s got to get it together for the sake of the movie. Everything is going good. Then he meets Charly. 

Charlotte Michaels is a wardrobe assistant and she’s just got offered the biggest opportunity of her career. Working as Vaughn West wardrobe assistant in a huge film. She couldn’t be more excited. Then she meets Vaughn. Things don’t go quite as Charly imagines when they meet. Charly is nervous and Vaughn is a bit of a jerk. Even with all that. it’s pretty apparent that these two are attracted to one another, and their banter is fantastic. I loved the back and forth. 

The more Vaughn and Charly are around each other, the more their back and forth continues. Eventually, the sexual tension between them is so on fire, it nearly explodes. Even though Vaughn and Charly can’t really be together (Vaughn needs to appear to be on his best behavior and Charly has something she’s not told Vaughn) they can’t keep their hands off one another. 
I know this is how it’s always going to be with Charly and me. And I like it. I like the challenge she gives me.

I loved that there was so much more than just sexy times between these two. They grew to have a friendship and genuinely cared for one another. Charly was a fun and fantastic heroine. I adored her and her feisty and fun personality. Vaughn was also wonderful. He made me laugh more times than I could count. 

Wardrobe Malfunction was truly a gem of a book. Between the sweet moments between Vaughn and Charly, the steamy scenes, the parts that made me crack up laughing, and even a few moments that made me feel- it was a fabulous read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon