Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Love Me in the Dark is LIVE!









Title: Love Me in the Dark

Author: Mia Asher

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Release Date: May 10, 2017


Blurb


Two strangers
in Paris ...

One passionate,
earth-shattering kiss.



He was the
artist upstairs

with the
tantalizing smile and laughing eyes.


He was the
devil inviting me to sin,

seducing me to
dance in the bright moonlight.


He was desire
and need.


When he touched
me, my body sang--

my soul came
alive.



But I belonged
to another man,

and he didn't
want to let me go.








Purchase Links


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
Free in Kindle Unlimited

Christy's 5+ Star Review:

   photo 18337445_10103787696832058_566868226_n_zpsjk3kynyp.jpg


Mia Asher never ceases to amaze me with her stunning writing, real characters, and brilliant stories! Love Me in the Dark is a beautiful story with just the right amount of angst and all the feels! This book captivated me from the first page, and it didn’t let go. It’s one of those books I read cover to cover and loved every second. I have no doubt it will be on my favorites list for 2017!

When I read the blurb for this book, I knew I had to read it.


Two strangers in Paris ...
One passionate, earth-shattering kiss.

I knew this would be an epic romance, but what I didn’t know was that the story would focus on so much more than just romance. This is a story about a woman finding herself. About a woman finding her worth.


   photo 73962CF7-BF98-40B3-848B-AB2BD103566D_zpsdsm7pmuo.png


Valentina’s trust has been shattered by the one person she’s supposed to be able to trust the most. It’s hard to move on and forgive when that person isn’t doing anything to repair what has been broken.

 
 
Trust was like a plate. Once it was broken, it didn’t matter how much glue you used to put it back together; it would never be the same. So here I am holding onto the broken fragments of our love—our marriage—trying not to cut myself with them.

When Valentina and Sébastien meet… that kiss… their chemistry… it’s explosive. But it’s noting Valentina wants or is looking for. She tries to keep her distance, but it seems like Sébastien is everywhere. And he’s the type of man who is hard to ignore.


   photo FC2158BB-92D1-4705-B58B-EEFA8D562E2D_zpsnvb112nv.png


The love story between Sébastien and Valentina was sensual, healing, and a bit forbidden. I loved these two characters. Sébastien was incredible. There was nothing about the man I didn’t love. And Valentina was such a great person. I felt like she was always trying to do the right thing. She was stuck in a place of trying to do what was best for her/finding herself, and trying to do what she felt was best for other people. As a woman, I totally understand that and can relate. Sometimes we need to feel needed, and can be ‘fixers’. Getting the POV of William helped me so much to understand what was really going on. That man was truly something else…

But back to Sébastien and Valentina. Honestly, Valentina was the star of the story for me. I swear to you, Mia writes these female leads that are amazing. They speak to me and are so relatable in any ways. I really loved the woman Valentina was, how she came into her own. That, to me, was just as important and beautiful as the romance.


   photo 83B47E7C-F6C6-4C47-85A4-2E6658126439_zpseiuftsex.png



There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Love Me in the Dark is full of passion. It’s intense, romantic, and unforgettable. Mia Asher’s writing is truly extraordinary. This book rivaled Arsen for my favorite of hers. It was addictive, unputdownable, and captivating. A definite favorite of mine and a must read! 

 
 
“J’ai envie de toi. J’ai besoin de toi. Tu me rends fou.”


   photo 6C001C9E-4239-484D-90CE-5E68FEDDE2B0_zpscqyxjr5a.png




Author Bio




I'm a writer, a hopeless romantic, a wanderer, a dreamer, a cynic, and a believer. And, I might be a bit crazy - but who isn't?

I believe in happy endings however I know that not everyone is lucky enough to get one, but such is life. I think fine lines exist to be pushed and possibly crossed.

Love,

M.




Author Links












No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon